We got some great feedback on the new browsing UI change and will continue to make improvements over the next few days to address the short-comings caused by the new usage pattern.
- Fixed incorrect length filtering.
- Fixed issue with Mobile/Tablet/Netbook users using the desktop site and not being able to scroll down to reveal the complete selection interface.
- New visual cues to quickly identify enabled filters.
- Misc fixes and improvements.
- Hybrid filter UI approach where a few of most common filters do not require the activation of the advanced selection screen.
- Live matching result count of activated filters.
- Atom feeds will return pending the stabilization of the new filtering system.