Thanks to Mozilla’s new Persona service, we are now able to offer an easy sign-in process for Yahoo and other 3rd party email address holders. Persona allows one-step sign-in to many websites without additional registration efforts.
- Login with your Yahoo account using Mozilla’s Persona service.
- Login with any email address account, not just Yahoo’s, with Persona service.
We received great feedback from users from devices with out-dated browsers and here is our official stance regarding mobile browser support:
- Nintendo DS(ixl) devices will not be officially supported. The mobile site might work on these devices but we will not put our engineering efforts to support them specifically. The custom “opera” browser on DS(ixl) has not been updated since 2009. Direct your feedback at Nintendo for failing to update their browser for 4+ years. 3DS and WiiU browsers are supported as they use a different and much newer browser.
- Blackberry (pre-10 series) devices will not be officially supported. Please visit http://m.opera.com to get a supported browser.
- Flip phones, Nokias (symbian os), and other non-smartphone devices will only be supported via the free Opera Mini browser available at http://m.opera.com.
It would be wonderful if we can support every browser platform but it is resource prohibitive. We pride ourselves on compatibility but there is a limit to what we can do.