Resolved Profile editing issues from our last update.
Forum creation limit has been changed to adjust for the new forum type classification. Members can now create one forum per combination of category, language, and type. A forum creation limit is put in place to guard against spammers.
New “Contests” forum type classification introduced to help communities gather and create awards/contests for their favorite genres.
We are hardening our password policy to align with current recommended protocols. Passwords for new sign-ups and password change requests are now required to be at least 8 characters in length.
- Passwords now have a minimum length of 8 characters and up from 6 previously. Applies to new sign-ups and password change requests. Existing passwords will continue to work but we recommend users to use a long password whenever possible.
- Members can now create one forum per combination of category, language, and type. Previously, users are capped at 1 per category regardless of forum type. Since the recently introduced forum type classification, this limit has been adjusted. For example, a member can now create both a “General -> General” forum and a “General -> Roleplay” forum.
- “Contests” type has been added to forum type classifications.
- Inability for some browsers to apply bold/italic/centering styles to profiles after our recent update.
- Some formatting errors when editing a doc or forum post.