The email problem we encountered a couple of days ago really took a toll on our feature push schedule. An external factor due to a 3rd party mistake was the root cause of all the mail delivery problem. The 3rd party was able to resolve this matter on their end but it nevertheless wasted two full days of our time. No one is perfect and we are just glad the problem is behind us so we can move forward.
- First week of April: Complete the 4 character support for all part of the site. Currently the category listing page and story line-items are not showing all four.
- Mid to Late April: At least one large feature push. If everything goes smoothly, April will overshadow March by a significant margin.
- Random chapter text not found error.
- Dark theme making drop-down menus invisible.
- We are investigating some minor issues with IE8 browser not saving font changes. Regardless of the eventual fix, we highly recommend all Vista/Windows7 users to upgrade to IE9 immediately. XP users should use Chrome/Firefox as a temporary workaround.
- Many fonts in the fontastic panel will not be available for Windows XP users. XP cannot correctly render many of the newer fonts without changing system configuration and we have decided to drop the support of these fonts for XP users. XP users can only select system type fonts such as Verdana, Arial, and a few others.
- IE6/7 Support. We will no longer officially support users on IE6/7 browsers. Please upgrade to IE8/9. IE6/7 is way too old and we will not test any future features on them. The site will still function on pre IE8/9 but just not officially supported.